This is my second entry to Mother’s Recipe: Innovative Recipe Challenge contest.And this entry is on “Quick Main Course Theme”.
You can visit my other entries in Mother’s Recipe Contest for Starter/Appetizer in Minutes and Quick Desert Recipe below:
- Poha / Chirer Kebab with Mother’s Recipe Instant Poha Mix.
- Instant Malpua with Mother’s Recipe Vermicelli Payasam Mix.
So,I have got two more instant mix packs “Mother’s Recipe Chicken Chettinad Mix” and “Mother’s Recipe Upma Instant Mix” in my Mother’s Recipe hamper. My main challenge was to come up with a main course recipe which is easy to make and takes no time. Because probably we all have those days when we are out of groceries or having an empty pantry.These recipes fit perfectly to those situations.
Let’s look into the ingredients and the Process to make “Suji Paratha with Mother’s Recipe Upma Instant Mix” and “Posto Chettinad with Mother’s Recipe Chicken Chettinad Mix”. The combo makes a great Lunch or Dinner Main Course item.
Suji Paratha with Mother’s Recipe Upma Instant Mix
To make this all you need is :
Mother’s Recipe Upma Instant Mix– 1 cup,Flour – 2 cup,Water-1 cup to make the dough
- In a mixing bowl pour the contents of the Mother’s Recipe Upma Instant Mix packet.To this add 1 cup of hot water.Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix well. Add water little by little and knead to make a dough. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep aside for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes knead the dough again and divide it into 7-8 portions and give each portion a round shape of ball. Take one ball and roll out as thin as possible.
- Put the raw paratha on a hot griddle,reduce the heat. When bubble starts,flip it. Spread 2 tbsp. of oil /ghee around the edge and shallow fry until golden brown on both sides. Follow the same process for the remaining dough balls.
- Suji Paratha is ready. Serve with Mother’s Recipe Mango Pickle.
Posto Chettinad with Mother’s Recipe Chicken Chettinad Mix
- Mother’s Recipe Chicken Chettinad Mix – 1 packet
- Posto/Poppy Seeds– 3 tbsoon
- veg oil – 2 tbsoon
- Sugar 1 tspoon.
- 2 green chillis,dhaniya(cilantro) to garnish
- In a mixer/grinder grind the poppy seeds with water and little bit salt.
- In a cooking pan, heat the oil and pour the poppy seeds paste. cook for few minutes.
- Add the Mother’s Recipe Chicken Chettinad mix and sugar to it and saute it for 15 minutes.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Garnish with dhania(cilantro) before serving.
Enjoy this awesome Suji Paratha and Chicken Chettinad Main course combo and share your experience with us.
Thanks Mother’s Recipe team and my readers for stopping by and liking my recipes.
Also Please don’t forget to check out Mother’s Recipe site for these awesome products and give them a thumbs up in their facebook page. Links are below :
See you soon…