Today I am sharing with you a quick and easy to make side dish recipe made with cauliflower. It is very simple to prepare and with few ingredients. You need only few minutes to prepare this dish. It goes well with rice/roti or paratha. I made this in pressure cooker, you can make in a pan. The dish is very tasty and healthy.
Cooking time – 5 to 7 minutes in pressure cooker.
Serve – 4
- Cauliflower – 1 (cut into small florets)
- Potato – 250 grams(peeled and cut into small cubes)
- Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Grated ginger- 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic cloves – 2/3(finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Slit green chilly – 4
- Mustard oil – 1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves – one handful (optional)
Put all the ingredients in a pressure cooker. Add 11/2 to 2 cups of water, stir well. Place the cooker on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes (up to one whistle). Remove the cooker from the heat, allow it to cool naturally.
Tasty and healthy Cauliflower gravy is ready, serve hot as a side dish with rice/roti/paratha.