So Lets start our recipe….
Tilapia Fish Cutlet
Preparation Time : 30-40 minutes
Serving Size : 4
- Tilapia fillet – 4 pieces
- Lemon juice – 2 tbspoon
- Peeper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste – 1/4 teaspoon
- Ginger paste – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Eggs – 2 large
- Flour – 1 cup
- Red chlli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs – 1.1/2cup
- Oil – for Deep Frying
- Salt to Taste
- Wash fish fillet and put in a colander.
- Cut each fillet horizontally as thin as possible.
- Rub the fillet with lemon juice,pepper powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.Let them rest for 30 mins.[This is the 1st. marination]
- After 30 mins. again marinate the fillet with Onion,Ginger and Garlic paste.Keep aside for 20 mins.[This is the 2nd. marination]
- In a bowl break 2 eggs and mix red chilli powder and a pinch of salt.
- In a flat dish keep flour.
- Keep the breadcrumbs in another flat dish.
- Working with one fillet at a time. Coat both sides of fillet with flour,then shake off excess flour.
- Dip the fillet into the egg mix. so that it is well coated with egg mixture.
- Drop the fillet into bread crumbs.With your dry hand press both sides of the fillet in the bread crumbs and make sure that it is well coated both sides.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the fillet one by one until golden brown on both sides.(On medium heat).
- Soak excess oil in paper towels.
Serve the hot cutlet with sauce or ketchup.
1) Conventional way to make Cutlet is to deep fry. If you want to make it healthy, You can do a shallow fry in a skillet with less oil.
2) Use refined vegetable oil.
3) Soak excess oil in paper towel before serving.
So..That was our Tilapia Cutlet – The Easy Party Recipe. Please comment below How you like it..
And please don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. Thank you!
Quote of the Day:
“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
– Rudyard Kipling