Hi Friends, Welcome! My Today's Recipe is - Chicken Patishapta.This is a good recipe for breakfast and light lunch.
Cooking time - 1 hour. Serve - 4 Ingredients for Stuffing -
1.Minced Chicken – 250gms. 2.Tomato – 1(chopped). 3.Onion – 1(finely chopped). 4.Ginger paste – 1/2 tspoon. 5.Garlic paste – 1/2 tspoon. 6.Turmeric pwd – 1/4 tspoon. 7.Red chilli pwd – 1/2 tspoon. 8.Cumin pwd – 1/2 tspoon. 9.Sugar – 1/4 tspoon. 10.Coriander leaves- 1 tabspoon(finely chopped). 11.Garam masala pwd- 1 tspoon. 12.Lime juice – 1 tspoon. 13.Veg.oil – 3 tabspoon. 14.Salt to taste.
Ingredients for Batter – 1.Flour – 1 cup. 2.Corn flour- 2 tabspoon. 3.Egg – 1(beaten). 4.Salt – 1/2 tspoon. 5.Water – 1 to 1+1/2 cup. 6.Pepper pwd- 1/2 tspoon
Method – (For Stuffing)
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and saute until light brown.Add red chilli pwd,cumin pwd,turmeric pwd, ginger-garlic paste,tomato with 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook the masala mix for 5-6 mins (till the raw smell of the masalas goes off).
Add minced meat and cook for 3-4 mins.Add sugar,salt,1/2 cup of water and cover the pan with lid.
- Cook for 7-8 mins or till the meat is tenderized.(if needed add little water)
Cook for another 2-3 mins till the water of the meat mixture is dried.Remove from heat,mix coriander leaves, garam masala pwd and lime juice,cover the pan and rest it cool.
Method for preparing Chicken Patishapta –
- In a bowl mix flour, corn flour,salt,egg,pepper pwd,water and whisk till the batter smooth ,cover the bowl,keep rest.for 8 mins. Heat a non stick pan on low flame,brush a little oil on the surface of the pan with a brush or cotton piece.
- Pour 4 tbspoon of batter and spread it in a circular shape,allow the batter to set until crepe turns light brown.(make the crepe as thin as possible)
- Put 2 tabs of minced meat filling lengthwise and roll it. flip the Roll press gently and wait for 30 secs. Chicken Patishapta is done,place it on the plate.Follow the same process with the rest of the portions.
It is a fabulous dish for breakfast,lunch and treating guests.
Thanks for viewing my recipe.Comment down below if you have any feedbacks or questions.
Please follow me in google+ and also subscribe to my blog.