Today’s Recipe is Chicken kebab – A hot starter for any Party.
Chicken – kebab (A hot starter for party)
1. Chicken – 500gms(boneless)
2. Chana dal – 3tabspoon
3. Egg -1
4. Onion – 1(cut into pieces)
5. Ginger – 1 tabspoon(grated)
6. Garlic – 6 flakes
7. Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
8. Chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
9. Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
10. Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon(powder)
11. Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
12. Salt – 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste)
13.Coriander leaves- 1 tabspoon (chopped)
14. Kasoori methi(Dried fenugreek leaves) – 1 tabspoon (crushed)
15. Peppercorn powder- 1teaspoon
16. Oil for deep frying
1. Soak chana dal in water for 2hrs.
2. Drain water from dal,wash chicken and cut into small pieces.
3. In a pan mix chicken,chana dal,ginger,garlic,turmeric powder,chilli powder and cumin powder.
4. Add 1cup of water in the mixture and boil for 8 to 10 mins.
5. Cool and keep the mixture in a strainer and press well to drain out the water.
6. In a mixer grind the mixture to a smooth paste.
7. Keep the mixture-paste in a bowl.Add sugar,salt,garam masala,egg(1/2 to 1)coriander and kasoori methi.
8. Mix well and let them cool.
9. Grease your palms with little oil.Take enough mixture in hand to make round balls and flatten them to give the shape of kebab.
10. Heat oil in a frying pan deep fry the kebabs one by one until brown on both sides.
11. Drain excess oil in paper towels. sprinkle peppercorn powder on kebabs.
Serve the kebabs hot with salad and chutney/sauce.
Enjoy the Chicken Kabab at home, party and other occasions.And let me know how you enjoyed it.
Thanks for viewing my recipe. Please subscribe to my blog and follow me in google+.
Have a great Day!!